Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.511 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,278 (S/. 4,804) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)