Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.170 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,274 (S/. 3,286) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)