Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.471 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,200 (S/. 13,746) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £688 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (about 1 hour ago)