Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02785 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,225 (CH$654,313) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)