Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,473 (CH$2,498,966) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (43 minutes ago)