Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03067 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,159 (CH$2,744,135) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)