Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03115 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,695 (CH$2,814,866) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)