Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03277 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,797 (CH$726,289) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (27 minutes ago)