Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03166 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,695 (CH$590,395) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)