Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.904 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 215% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 201,293 (Bs 105,713) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (25 minutes ago)