Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,656 (E£ 8,433) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)