Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,001 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,954 (E£ 8,569) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)