Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.418 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 153% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,679 (AU$2,055) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)