Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.333 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 165% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,748 (AU$3,046) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)