Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.752 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,704 (€4,997) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (43 minutes ago)