Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.733 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,427 (€3,538) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (33 minutes ago)