Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.013 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,572 (€5,881) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)