Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,271 (€4,674) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)