Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43441 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,113 (Php41,696) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)