Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41095 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,663 (Php64,883) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)