Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,875 (€862) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (36 minutes ago)