Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,921 in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)