Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11484 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,712 (894,405 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)