Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10904 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,598 (821,730 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)