Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08884 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,852 (921,292 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)