Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10727 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,231 (962,373 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)