Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.262 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,867 (3,016 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (43 minutes ago)