Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,077 (14,782 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (44 minutes ago)