Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,247 (₩1,361,735) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)