Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01635 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,098 (₩2,085,232) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)