Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.004 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,096 (€2,699) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)