Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.716 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,729 (€4,331) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)