Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,809 (€3,133) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (41 minutes ago)