Cost of living comparison between Burgos, Spain and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,011 (€1,186) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)