Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.300 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,072 (€4,084) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)