Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.537 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,556 (5,682 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)