Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.724 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,339 (﷼ 3,378) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)