Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.494 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,121 (﷼ 2,752) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (32 minutes ago)