Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.063 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,716 (﷼ 12,190) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)