Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.002 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,662 ($2,483) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)