Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.491 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,502 ($4,678) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)