Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.808 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,531 ($2,527) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)