Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,491 ($752) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (40 minutes ago)