Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,928 ($780) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)