Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.620 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,208 ($1,139) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)