Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01305 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,260 (1,706,121 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)