Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01055 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,894 (5,772,222 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (42 minutes ago)