Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01055 MXN / BIF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,270 (4,195,552 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)