Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,126 ($1,716) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)