Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,330 prices entered by 471 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,844 (ARS $43,973) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)