Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,081 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,469 (ARS $60,682) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)