Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,269 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,081 (ARS $54,969) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)