Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,178 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,769 (ARS $17,692) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (39 minutes ago)