Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,185 prices entered by 477 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,311 (ARS $56,039) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)