Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.614 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,030 (€3,406) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dundee costs £305 (about 1 hour ago)