Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,583 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06696 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,225 (242,322 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)