Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,643 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06565 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,518 (236,390 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)