Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,027 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07403 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,949 (1,012,407 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (44 minutes ago)