Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,538 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06581 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,200 (975,601 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (35 minutes ago)