Cost of living comparison between Bucheon, South Korea and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01635 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,166 (₩988,589) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)