Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,872 (₩4,258,035) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)