Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,576 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.536 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,152 (12,378 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)