Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,083 (COL$3,348,282) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)