Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,960 (COL$9,901,042) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (33 minutes ago)