Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.781 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,175 (€5,495) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)