Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,202 (28,797 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)