Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,433 (57,215 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)