Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 MXN / GMD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,522 (56,023 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)