Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42941 MXN / GMD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,937 (62,729 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)