Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.855 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 119% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,317 (14,830 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)