Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.217 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 163% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,160 (4,029 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)