Cost of living comparison between Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.763 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,823 ($1,196) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)