Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,733 (€1,763) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)