Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,541 (46,200,377 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)