Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,532 (€1,794) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)