Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,631 (€5,457) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (34 minutes ago)