Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.804 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,218 (€2,421) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)