Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.925 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,987 (€2,280) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)