Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.071 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,164 (€3,561) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)