Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.209 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,509 (€3,560) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)