Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.409 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,522 (12,821 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)