Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.472 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,760 (C$2,311) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)