Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.210 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,025 (€4,051) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)