Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.278 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,317 (€3,381) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)