Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.803 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 153% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 144,270 ($8,104) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)