Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.209 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,612 (41,023 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)