Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,894 (€5,586) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)