Cost of living comparison between Bonn, Germany and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.122 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 120% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,483 (€1,242) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)