Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,237 (€1,557) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)