Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,627 (€5,646) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)