Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,387 (R 36,527) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)