Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.567 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,452 (R 9,224) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (40 minutes ago)