Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,064 (﷼ 103,514,853) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)