Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,995 (﷼ 104,063,391) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)