Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,419 (﷼ 31,613,477) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)