Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,139 ($5,334) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (33 minutes ago)