Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.042 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,692 ($5,288) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)