Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.016 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,959 ($4,827) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)