Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,294 (Rp 37,970,361) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)