Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.535 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 201% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,312 (kr 46,275) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)