Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.253 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 153% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,593 (kr 17,571) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)