Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.389 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 166% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 156,973 (kr 65,716) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)