Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.545 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 176% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,482 (kr 13,550) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)