Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 168,607 (kr 75,670) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)