Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03313 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,547 (499,492 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)