Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.530 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,071 (R$ 10,502) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)