Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,858 (9,434,794 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)